Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

Test Strip Thieves

I’ve had this weird thought. I use a OneTouch Ultra Smart meter, which I love. So my test strips come in this little bottle of 25 strips. Recently, I have been checking my blood sugar a lot more, because of #DRehab and all that. But I swear, sometimes when I look in the bottle, it’s full of test strips. Then when I go back to it to test the next time, there are only 3 test strips or something small like that left.

Who are these thieves? And what do they want with my test strips? I’m getting sick of switching out the bottle all the time. Are they the same Gremlins that are sticking my blood sugar up when there is every reason under the sun that it should be perfect?

I don’t know. But I’ll be watching my back.

Or maybe I’m crazy. I’ll go with that.

1 comment:

  1. This is why Aviva is better. (Well, one of many, many reasons.) 50 test strips per pot = excellent.

    ReplyDelete