Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Sweatbetes Week 4

Just a quick post. I feel that a sweatbetes post every Tuesday is necessary!

I'm feeling a bit demotivated with running, and I guess that could be what's causing my depression symptoms to worsen again. I have shin splints and nasty cramping in my lower legs, which is sometimes making me stop running.

The plan for now is to stop increasing my running distance, and stay at around 2 miles per run. I'm going to cross-train on top of that, because it is not so high impact and will put less pressure on my shins.

I'm frustrated! I hope that the pain will get less soon so that I can start increasing my distances again and hopefully start feeling better. I don't like cross-training so much because I'd prefer to get out in the fresh air. But you know, I'll stick with it, and hopefully my legs will be doing better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment